Make summer fun and active with ideas to keep kids moving and coming back for more!
- Keep this tip sheet of ideas on hand for fun, easy activities to engage kids on a rainy day.
- For additional ideas to keep kids active during the summer, visit this link.
- Challenge your staff, as well as your participants to stay active and healthy using the to create a daily plan of activities for your site using this curriculum. Use this guide to create a daily plan of activities for your site using this curriculum.
- Share this timely blog post through parent emails or social media, “Summer Physical Activity,” with parents for ideas to keep their kids moving throughout the summer. (Printable PDF)
- Encourage physical activity at home with these quick and easy parent tips.
- Help parents keep their kids active and reduce screen time over the summer with this newsletter, (Spanish).