Reaching out to parents with newsletters is a great way to let them know what’s happening at school.
Farmers’ Market Promo Posters
Eat Smart Newsletters:
- Grow Your Own Fruits and Vegetables Newsletter
- Grow Your Own Spanish
- Have Fun at the Farmers’ Market
- Have Fun at the Farmers’ Market Spanish
- Let’s Go to the Farmers’ Market
- Let’s Go to the Farmers Market Spanish
- What’s So Great About Seeds
- What’s So Great About Seeds Spanish
- Celebrate Locally Grown Food Through Farm to School!
- Celebrate Locally Grown Food Through Farm to School Spanish
Use the Edible ABC’s parent newsletter template when tasting a new fruit or vegetable, so that students can tell parents about the letter and food they are learning about and tasting.
Stickers are also a great way to share messages with parents. The ABC Stickers are a great example of showing parents that their child tried a new food and it this encourages conversations about the event.
The Grow It, Try It, Like It curriculum has parent newsletters with each unit that include recipes and reinforcement activities for home.